Monday, February 28, 2011

Ciara and Rihanna Beef on Twitter, Supposedly Made UP

BEEF

Typically, rappers are the ones who engage in heated public beefs, but last week singers Ciara and Rihanna went toe-to-toe on Twitter, trading disses and threats that were nearly as catty and hard core as any emcee with a criminal rap sheet.

The trouble all started when
Ciara made a visit to the E!’s "Fashion Police" with Joan Rivers and explained that she and Rihanna had recently had an unpleasant encounter at a party.

“I ran into her recently at a party and she wasn’t the nicest,” said Rihanna. “I’ve always loved and respected what she’s done in fashion, and it’s crazy because I’ve run into her before, but this time wasn’t the most pleasant run-in.”

Apparently,
Rihanna didn’t fancy Ciara’s comment and took to Twitter and slammed her.

“My bad ci. Did I 4get to tip u? #Howrudeofme,” tweeted Rihanna.

In a rather convincing tone, Ciara responded with a plain and simple threat. “Trust me Rhianna you don’t want to see me on or off stage,” tweeted Ciara.

Seemingly unfazed, Rihanna questioned Ciara’s “gangsta” threat and took a shot at her less than vibrant career
.

No comments:

Post a Comment